Demian Turner has announced on the PHPKitchen blog today the release of the latest version of Seagull - 0.6.1.
Version 0.6.1 of the Seagull framework was released last week, download it here. There's been a gap of 4 months since the last release due to the main devs being busy with contracts, nevertheless quite a few important fixes and improvements have been added to the project.
Some of the improvements included in this release are:
- errors encountered in production mode are handled more gracefully
- added possibility of passing arbitrary args to CLI requests
- the comment module enhanced with Akismet integration and captcha
- the library cache can now be controlled using the standard Config gui
- many PEAR and translation updates