The PHP Security Consortium has posted several SecurityFocus Newsletters on their site today, including:
- #332 including apps like Chimera Web Portal, Drupal, TheWebForum, and Navboard
- #331 including apps like SimpBook Guestbook, PHPSurveyor, PHPDocumentor, and PHPBB
- #330 including apps like PHP Fusebox, Esselbach, ContentServ, and AbleDesign
- #329 including apps like Flatnuke, Horde Mnemo, Arab Portal, PHPWebGallery and PHPNuke
- #327 including apps like Drupal, PHPGreetz, PHPWordPress, PHP Web Statistik, and WebCalendar
As always, this list is by far not complete, so be sure to check out the current summaries on the PHP Security Consortium site for the latest...