Codewalkers.com has a new post today with the announcement of a release from the Zoop Framework project - they've released version 1.1 today.
There is a fairly lengthly changelog. Some of the more notable changes include:
Zoop can be found at http://zoopframework.com.
- Support for multiple AJAX libraries (Prototype and Dojo included).
- A large number of bug fixes.
- Full compatibility with php 4.3.10 and up, including php 5.1.
- Speed improvements, clean-ups and memory optimizations.
- New AJAX based guiControls.
- A new skeleton with an example program.
- Lots more documentation and tutorials.
The Zoop Framework is an object oriented framework for PHP based on a front controller. It is designed to be very fast and efficient and very nice for the programmer to work with. You can get the full story from their homepage, or just jump straight to the downloads to grab the latest copy...