On Ilia Alshanetsky
's blog today, there's the announcement of the release of PHP 5.1.2RC1
, the latest release candidate in the 5.1.2 series.
I've just packaged PHP 5.1.2RC1, the first release candidate for the next 5.1 version. A small holiday present for all PHP users, from the the PHP developers ;-). This is primarily a bug fixing release with its major points being:
- Many fixes to the strtotime() function, over 10 bugs have been resolved.
- A fair number of fixes to PDO and its drivers
- New OCI8 that fixes large number of bugs backported from head.
- A final fix for Apache 2 crash when SSI includes are being used.
- A number of crash fixes in extensions and core components.
- XMLwriter & Hash extensions were added and enabled by default.
You can grab the latest downloads here:
Well, what are you waiting for? Get testing! The sooner those bugs are out, the closer we are to 5.1.2!