The PHP Security Consortium has posted several SecurityFocus summaries today - #324, #323, #322, #317, #316.
- Applications in #324 include: Invision Power Board, PHPList, YaBB, TikiWiki, phpAdsNew, and PHPWebThings.
- Applications in #323 include: PHP errors with parse_str and phpinfo, Invision Gallery, PHPCafe, EyeOS, Simple PHP Blog, PHP Handicappe, and vBulletin.
- Applications included in #322 include: phpMyAdmin, PHPNuke, Platinum DBoardGear, PHP-Fusion, XOOPS, MyBulletinBoard, Mantis, and PHP Advanced Transfer Manager
- Applications included in #317 include: CutePHP, VBulletin, PunBB, PHPMyFAQ, Simplog, and Land Down Under
- Applications included in #316 include: PunBB, PHP-Nuke, PHPTagCool, ATutor, CutePHP, and AEwebworks.
If you are using any of the above applications, it's suggested that you update immediately. Also, if this not by far a complete listing of the applications listed in these simmaries. Be sure to check out the listing on each to see if your application is effected...