Latest PECL Releases:
- teds 1.2.4
* Fix test failures/deprecation notices seen in PHP 8.2.
- runkit7 4.0.0a6
- Fix test failures for manipulating ReflectionMethod instances in 32-bit i386 builds in php 8.2+.
- runkit7 4.0.0a5
- Make version of runkit7 in reflection match PECL version.
- timezonedb 2022.2
Updated to version 2022.2 (2022b)
- geospatial 0.3.2
- Fixed a bug with polar_to_cartesian and cartesian_to_polar having the wrong arginfo
- ast 1.1.0
- Change documentation files to properly namespace attributes as `#[AllowDynamicProperties]`. The reflection attributes are already correct. - Deprecated AST versions 50 and 60. - Drop support for php <= 7.1 - Fix test failures seen in php 8.2.0beta2 due to change to var_export's output format. - Add support for php 8.2 readonly classes. Add `astflagsCLASS_READONLY` constant. - Add support for php 8.2 `true` type. Add `astflagsTYPE_TRUE` constant. - Fix bug in php 8.2 where ZEND_AST_ARROW_FUNC output did not include the stub `AST_RETURN` node that was included in php 8.1 and below.
- protobuf 3.21.5
* See github.com/protocolbuffers/protobuf/releases for release notes.