Latest PECL Releases:
- rar 4.1.0
- Merge changes made to unrar up to version 5.5.6.
- Support PHP 7.2, PHP 7.3 and PHP 7.4.
- Update to unrar 5.9.4
- Fix bug #76592: streaming unpacking of uncompressed files incomplete
- timezonedb 2020.2
Updated to version 2020.2 (2020b)
- xhprof 2.2.2
- Fix PECL installation #48
- gRPC 1.33.0RC1
- gRPC Core 1.33.0 update - Timeval class constructor now accepts a double value
- protobuf 126.96.36.199
- igbinary 3.1.6
* Fix build failure with older C standard (e.g. building on CentOS 6). * Otherwise, identical to 3.1.6RC1.
- runkit7 4.0.0a2
- Fix build failure in PECL releases due to missing files in the 4.0.0a1 archive. - Properly reference count references to file names in php 8.0 when copying functions
- rdkafka 4.0.4
BREAKING CHANGE: Since version 4.0, the client no longer polls for network events at shutdown (during object destructor). This behaviour didn't give enough control to the user in case of server issue, and could cause the script to hang while terminating.
Starting from 4.0, programs MUST call flush() before shutting down, otherwise some messages and callbacks may be lost.
- Fix crash during shurtdown (#367, @nick-zh, @sofire)
- Improved CI (@Steveb-p, @arnaud-lb)
- Improved doc (@nick-zh, @Steveb-p)
- componere 3.1.2
- Fix #25 Segfault with OpCache and abstract classes - Fix #26 Error: Class 0x01 not found" if Definition( 'MyDerived', 'MyClass' ) - Fix #29 Protected and Private properties not working as expected - Fix #30 Can NOT addProperty in extending class - Compatibility with PHP 8
- runkit7 4.0.0a1
- Remove `runkit7_import()`. This had known crashes/segfaults in php 7.3+ that have not been straightforward to fix (after multiple attempts) due to changes to PHP's internals and changes to late static binding, and offered an incomplete set of functionality. (e.g. could not override properties)
This was also not integrated with runkit7's tracking of manipulated methods/functions/properties.
- Drop support for php 7.1. Security support for php 7.1 from php-src ended in December 2019 and runkit7 requires a lot of work to verify that changes or new features work correctly with the internals of php in all PHP versions.
- Remove disabled code, constants, and ini settings related to the sandbox feature. Runkit7 has never supported sandboxes or runkit_lint due to changes to internals in php7 making it impractical.
- Remove runkit7_object_id() - PHP 7.2 adds spl_object_id() to do the same thing.
- Fix build failure in php 8.0-dev - this extension's support for php 8 is still incomplete and experimental.
- Add parameter default constant names to reflection (php 8 only).
- igbinary 3.1.6RC1
* Fix igbinary_serialize incorrectly deduplicating arrays/objects/references when they were garbage collected/freed during serialization.
- redis 5.3.2RC1
This release containse some bugfixes and small improvements.
You can find a detailed list of changes in Changelog.md and package.xml
- Sponsors ~ Audiomack - https://audiomack.com ~ BlueHost - https://bluehost.com ~ Redis Cache Pro for WordPress - https://wprediscache.com ~ Avtandil Kikabidze - https://github.com/akalongman
- Fix cluster segfault when dealing with NULL multi bulk replies in RedisCluster [950e8de8] (Michael Grunder, Alex Offshore)
- Fix xReadGroup() must return message id [500916a4] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)
- Fix memory leak in rediscluster session handler [b2cffffc] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)
- Fix XInfo() returns false if the stream is empty [5719c9f7, 566fdeeb] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko, Michael Grunder)
- Relax requirements on set's expire argument  (Michael Grunder)
- Refactor redis_sock_check_liveness [c5950644] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)
- PHP8 compatibility [a7662da7, f4a30cb2, 17848791] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko, Remi Collet)
- Update documentation [c9ed151d, 398c99d9] (Ali Alwash, Gregoire Pineau)
- Add Redis::OPT_NULL_MULTIBULK_AS_NULL setting to treat NULL multi bulk replies as NULL instead of . [950e8de8] (Michael Grunder, Alex Offshore)
- Allow to specify stream context for rediscluster session handler [a8daaff8, 4fbe7df7] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)
- Add new parameter to RedisCluster to specify stream ssl/tls context. [f771ea16] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)
- Add new parameter to RedisSentinel to specify auth information [81c502ae] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)