Latest PECL Releases:
- gmagick 2.0.5RC1
hasNextImage() and hasPreviousImage() now actually returns TRUE on success (expected behaviour) instead of Gmagick object.
- lua 2.0.5
- Refactor LuaClosure. (SaraG) - Fix non-string member access in read/write prop. (SaraG) - Fix allocation of lua object. (SaraG)
- yaconf 1.0.7
- Fixed PHP-7.2 build - Fixed HT flags
- yaf 3.0.6
- PHP-7.2 Support - Fixed assertion faile (potential unexpected write to immutable array)
- yar 2.0.4
- Implemented FR #108 (Allow setting custom headers) - Clenup for 7.2
- geospatial 0.2.0
- Fixed issue #16: Segfault on rdp_simplify for GeoJSON - Add Travis tests (Emir Beganovic) - Fixed issue #20: Add Geo Hashing functions geohash_encode and geohash_decode. (Emir Beganovic)
- swoole 2.0.12
- No longer support PHP5
- xdebug 2.6.0beta1
Thu, Dec 28, 2017 - xdebug 2.6.0beta1
- Fixed issue #1059: Add filter capabilities to tracing, stack traces, and code coverage.
- Fixed issue #1437: Add X-Profile-File-Name header when a profile file has been generated.
- Fixed issue #1493: Run test suite in AppVeyor for Windows CI.
- Fixed issue #1498: Use new ZEND_EXTENSION API in config.w32 build scripts. (Kalle)
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #702: Check whether variables tracing also works with =&.
- Fixed issue #1501: Xdebug var dump tries casting properties.
- Fixed issue #1502: SEND_REF lines are not marked as covered.
- swoole 2.0.11
- Added swoole_mysql::prepare - Added Coroutine::fread - Added Coroutine::fwrite - Added Coroutine::gethostbyname
- opencensus 0.1.1
Fix segfault when specifying attributes in a callback (#93)