Latest PECL Releases:
- CUBRID 9.1.0.0002
1) APIS-548: The PHP driver doesnÃ¢Â€Â™t support non-prepared statement for CUBRID shard database.
2) APIS-546: The PDO driver doesnÃ¢Â€Â™t support for the connection between the PDO and CUBRID shard broker.
3) APIS-550: The PDO driver doesnÃ¢Â€Â™t support prepare and query function in CUBRID shard db.
4) APIS-551: The PHP driver doesnÃ¢Â€Â™t support shard_key sql hint in CUBRID shard db.
- APM 2.0.0alpha1
- Deep refactoring:
- New DB schema
- No more native functions, retrieval of data is directly made in PHP
- ZendOpcache 7.0.2
- Fixed issue #26 (added opcache_invalidate(string $filename [, bool $force = false]) function)
- Fixed issue #74 (Allowed per request OPcache disabling)
- Fixed issue #76 (actually we don't need zend_shared_meory_block_header at all)
- Fixed issue #78 (incorrect file path validation)
- Fixed issue #79 (Optimization Problem/Bug)
- Fixed issue #82 (allow comments in blacklist file, lines started with ";")
- Fixed issue #91 (fix x64 fixed addresses)
- Fxied issue #92 (Compilation warnings)
- Fixed issue #97 (Use size_t instead of int to support a cache larger than 2G)
- Fixed bug (Avoid possible conditional jump depended on uninitialised value)
- jsonc 1.3.0
Version 1.3.0 is Major rewrite which use the use json-c library 0.11:
- json_decode use json-c parser
- add JsonIncrementalParser class
- temporarily rename as jsonc