Recent releases from the Packagist:
- piwik/piwik (1.12-b6)
Open Source Real Time Web Analytics Platform
- mjohnson/decoda (6.0.0)
A lightweight lexical string parser for BBCode styled markup.
- onemightyroar/php-activerecord-components (0.9.1, 0.9.0)
Useful common components for a php-activerecord based project
- shrikeh/teapot (0.2)
PHP HTTP Response Status library
- sherlock/sherlock (v0.1.11)
PHP Client for Elasticsearch
- phundament/app (0.17.0)
Yii Application Boilerplate, with packages from composer repository http://packages.phundament.com
- onemightyroar/php-paulus-components (0.9.1, 0.9.0)
Components to enhance Paulus projects to enable quicker, more structured REST API's
- etenil/assegai (v1.1)
A full MVC framework for PHP.
- wowo/wowo-queue-bundle (v1.1.0)
The WowoQueueBundle provides unified method for use queue systems, like Beanstalkd, RabbitMQ, flat files, database driven queues etc.
- mceldeen/mce (0.2.1, 0.2.0)
Library of various useful classes I have created throughout my career
- onemightyroar/php-redis-transaction-queue (0.9.0)
Allows the easy use of queueing multiple Redis commands into a "transaction" to be executed at one time
- neurolit/etherpad-lite-php-client (0.1.0)
PHP Client for Etherpad-Lite API
- caseyamcl/tasktracker (v1.0)
A PHP library for keeping track of progress and stats for long running tasks
- bugsnag/bugsnag (v1.0.7)
Official Bugsnag notifier for PHP applications.
- payum/payum-bundle (0.4.0)
The payment bundle integrates payum libs into symfony2 framework
- payum/omnipay-bridge (0.4.0)
This bridge allows you to use omnipay gateways but in payum like way.
- payum/paypal-ipn (0.4.0)
Paypal instant payment notification
- payum/paypal-pro-checkout-nvp (0.4.0)
Paypal pro checkout
- payum/paypal-express-checkout-nvp (0.4.0)
Paypal express checkout
- payum/be2bill (0.4.0)
Be2Bill payment lib
- payum/authorize-net-aim (0.4.0)
Authorize.net advanced integration method (AIM).
- payum/payum (0.4.0)
- vresh/twilio-bundle (v0.3)
A simple Symfony2 bundle for the official sdk provided by Twilio.
- ncsuwebdev/otframework (3.0.0rc3)
Base application framework
- printo/printo (0.1.2)
An object graph visualizer.
- gwk/s3streamwrapper (0.3.0)
Amazon AWS S3 Stream Wrapper
- scandio/lmvc-modules (0.3)
LMVC-Modules are easy-to-use extensions to the 'scandio/lmvc'-framework
- simplon/facebook (0.6.1)
- scandio/lmvc (0.3)
LMVC is an easy-to-use and extensible PHP (5.3) MVC framework
- appt/simpleauth (0.9.1)
Integrate SimpleACL and Doctrine Mongo ODM authorization allowing authorization and authentication for ZF2 applications.
- friendsofsymfony/elastica-bundle (v2.0.1)
Elasticsearch PHP integration for your Symfony2 project using Elastica
- pascalc/php-properties (1.0.1)
Extract data stored in Java style .properties files in PHP
- mlalbuquerque/silex-skeleton (v3.1.5)
A Silex skeleton for little (not tiny) projects
- leezy/pheanstalk-bundle (2.1.1, 2.1.0)
The LeezyPheanstalkBundle is a Symfony2 Bundle that provides a command line interface for manage the Beanstalkd workqueue server & a pheanstalk integration.
- lilweb/evolution-bundle (0.3)
Easy bundle for database evolution
- simplon/db (1.1.0, 1.0.2)
Simplon DB Libraries
- simbiotica/cartodbclient-php (1.0.0-beta)
CartoDB SQL API v2 client for PHP
- jaitsu87/constant-resolver (1.0.1)
Provides functionality for mapping class constant values back to their semantic names
- brainbits/transcoder (1.0.1)
Library for encoding, decoding transcoding data.
- kunstmaan/admin-bundle (v2.2.5)
The Kunstmaan Admin bundle supplies your project with a basic, elegant backend interface you can modify and extend so you can make your perfect admin module. The clean interface makes it straightforward for you and the people working with it to change settings and modify content.
- pscheit/psc-cms (1.2.1)
a content management system ontop of webforge.
- hpatoio/deploy-bundle (1.3)
Brings Symfony 1.4 project:deploy command to Symfony2.
- semsol/arc2 (2.2.2)
Semsol's ARC2 RDF library
- kunstmaan/node-bundle (v2.2.4)
All websites need pages(we call them nodes) but you probably don't want to spend too much time building them. Plus they should look pretty and contain the right content and that takes time. We make sure you have to spend less time managing your pages but still offer you flexibility so you can focus on more important tasks and don't have to worry about it.
- flow/flow (0.2.1)
Fast PHP templating engine