Recent releases from the Packagist:
- piwik/piwik (1.12-b4, 1.12-b3)
Open Source Real Time Web Analytics Platform
- zetta/menu-bundle (v1.0.0)
- webcodr/mango (0.6.4, 0.6.3, 0.6.2, 0.6.1, 0.6.0, 0.5.1, 0.5.0)
A MongoDB object document mapper for PHP
- smx/simplemeetings (v0.2.2, v0.2.1, v0.2.0)
Simple and abstracted library for integrating with web meetings providers such as WebEx and Citrix.
- cboden/Ratchet (v0.2.5)
PHP WebSocket library
- phundament/app (0.16.0)
Yii Application Boilerplate, with packages from composer repository http://packages.phundament.com
- friendsofsymfony/jsrouting-bundle (1.1.4)
- mobiledetect/mobiledetectlib (2.5.9)
Mobile_Detect is a lightweight PHP class for detecting mobile devices. It uses the User-Agent string combined with specific HTTP headers to detect the mobile environment.
- slm/three-step-view (v0.1.0)
A small modules that enables the three step layout pattern in your Zend Framework 2 application
- zircote/rhubarb (0.1.2, 0.1.1)
A PHP Celery Client Implementation
- mlalbuquerque/silex-skeleton (v3.1.3, v3.1.2)
A Silex skeleton for little (not tiny) projects
- phery/phery (2.4.5)
XAJAX alternative, phery.js is a library in PHP that maps to all jQuery functions, DOM manipulation, meta arguments and serialization, seamless ajax integration, RESTful emulation, form submission and partial rendering views, plus its PSR-0 compatible
- james-swift/swdf_image_resizer (v0.3.0)
A PHP class and set of functions to make automatically re-sizing images for your website simple and secure.
- webcodr/collection (2.0.1, 2.0.0)
Collection library for PHP
- marcelog/pami (1.70.1)
Asterisk Manager Interface (AMI) client for PHP, event driven, object oriented
- matthimatiker/molcomponents (1.4.5-alpha5)
Library that contains utility classes and extends the functionality of Zend Framework 1.
- constantcontact/constantcontact (1.0.0)
Constant Contact PHP SDK for v2
- amparo/cache-bundle (v0.1.0)
Doctrine cache integration.
- mockery/mockery (0.8.0)
Mockery is a simple yet flexible PHP mock object framework for use in unit testing with PHPUnit, PHPSpec or any other testing framework. Its core goal is to offer a test double framework with a succint API capable of clearly defining all possible object operations and interactions using a human readable Domain Specific Language (DSL). Designed as a drop in alternative to PHPUnit's phpunit-mock-objects library, Mockery is easy to integrate with PHPUnit and can operate alongside phpunit-mock-objects without the World ending.
- matthimatiker/marshaller (0.1.2)
Marshaller is a composer installer that copies packages to a configurable location.
- pscheit/psc-cms-js (1.2.0)
js library for Psc CMS (pscheit/psc-cms).
- pscheit/psc-cms (1.2.0)
a content management system ontop of webforge.
- n98/magerun (1.57.0)
Tools for managing Magento projects and installations
- mattketmo/email-checker (v0.2)
Throwaway email detection library
- monolog/monolog (1.4.1)
Sends your logs to files, sockets, inboxes, databases and various web services
- camspiers/statistical-classifier (0.4.3, 0.4.2)
A PHP implementation of a Naive Bayes statistical classifier, including a structure for building other classifier, multiple data sources and multiple caching backends
- venturecraft/revisionable (v1.0.0-BETA2)
Revisionable is a laravel package that allows you to keep a revision history for your models without thinking, built on top of Ardent
- toddish/verify (v1.1.0)
A simple authentication bundle for Laravel 4. It features roles, permissions, password salting and is fully extendable.