In this edition I talked with the full time Goddess, Ligaya Turmelle who is the Co-Founder Of PHPwomen.org - The PHP Women User Group. [Ligaya @lig] is also the Principal MySQL Technical Support Engineer at Oracle. She has been speaking at so many conferences namely ZendCon, PHP|tek, Day Camp for Developers, Zend PHP Conference; and she will soon speak at the incoming hot SunshinePHP Conference (organized by Adam Culp) scheduled for February 8-9 2013 where she will talk about 'Replication with MySQL'.
Her answers mention a few things like:
- her relationship with the PHP community
- recommendations she has for people wanting to learn more about PHP
- how small decisions have effected her life
- her picks for best conferences
- her "good" and "bad" list for things that happen at conferences
You can read the full interview here.