In this edition, I talked with Amit Kumar Singh The founder of AmiWorks. Amit (@onlyphp) is a very passionate developer and has been the organizer of the Biggest Un-Conference In Pune in 2008. Following this success, he founded PHPCamp.org. He was the guy who coined the famous "Pune Effect" in India. I have been specially enthusiastic with how he makes each of his projects a simple success by just having the mindset of "Experiments Never Fail" and hence do not hesitate at all in experimenting every of your (coding/projects) dreams.
Questions in the interview ask Amit about things like:
- His history with the PHP language
- Some of his advice to a beginner
- What resources (books, blogs, etc) he recommends
- How he usually debugs his code
- Where he sees the PHP ecosystem in five years
- More about his PHPCamp project/conference