New from the CatsWhoCode.com site today there's a list of ten code snippets from Jean-Baptiste Jung that could be "life-saving" in your development.
In order to be efficient, a web developer should have a toolbox with code snippets he can use and reuse when needed. In this article, I'm going to show you 10 extremely useful PHP code snippets to add to your web developer toolbox.
They're not amazing, but that can be very handy in the right situations - things like:
- Highlight specific words in a phrase
- Automatic password creation
- Calculate age using date of birth
- Maintenance mode with PHP
- Add (th, st, nd, rd, th) to the end of a number