On the NETTUTS.com site today there's a new tutorial with a few tips (six of them) for CodeIgniter sites to give them a bit of extra performance.
CodeIgniter is a simple and powerful open source web application framework for PHP. Today, we'll do some core "hacks" to this framework to change and improve its functionality. In the process, you'll gain a better understanding of the intricacies of CodeIgniter.
Thier six tips, while not the most idea for production systems (at least not until tested on a development site), can help out your application in a few different ways. Here's their list:
- Autoloading Models PHP 5 Style
- Prevent Model-Controller Name Collision
- Form Validation for Unique Values
- Running CodeIgniter from the Command Line
- Adding Doctrine ORM to CodeIgniter
- Running Multiple Sites