On the CatsWhoCode.com blog there's a new post looking at a few cool things (ten, to be precise) you can do with the cURL extension in PHP.
New to cURL? If yes, check out the following articles to learn the purposes and basics of cURL/libcurl. [...] Please note that some of the techniques shown here can be used for "blackhat" methods. The goal of this article is only educationnal, please do not use any of the snippets below for illegal stuff.
Their ten cool things incldue:
- Get download speed of your webserver
- Publish a post on your WordPress blog, using cURL
- Post comments on WordPress blogs
- Get feed subscribers count in full text
- Get the content of a webpage into a PHP variable