Noupe.com has posted a few tips to help you get the most out of your WordPress installation - everything from basic tweaks to database optimization.
Performance is a key factor for any successful website. And since WordPress is becoming more popular than ever, it will only be at its best when raised in the proper conditions. Here are a few things to try if you find that your WordPress site is not performing as well as it could be due to high traffic or hidden issues you donâ€™t know about.
Here's their list of tips and tricks:
- Upgrade to latest WordPress release
- Remove unnecessary Plugins & upgrade current ones
- Minimize PHP and database queries
- Optimize and Repair your Database from myPhpAdmin
- Use Reliable image hosting service
- Optimize your images with this great tool
- Install WP Super Cache Plugin
- PHP Speedy WP
- WP CSS
- DB Cache
- Speed up access to your favorite frameworks via the AJAX Libraries API
- Display page loading time + number of queries
- Optimize DB