The latest version of the Zend Framework, v1.7.4, has been released for download. Some of the updates and fixes included in this release are:
- Correction of the caching example for Zend_Translate
- Feature to disable XML to Object mapping in Zend_Gdata
- Removing a back require in the jQuery UI helper widget
- Correcting a problem with log writing in Zend_Config_Writer_Ini
- Fixed a problem where Zend/DB/Oracle returned an empty rowset
You can download this latest version from the Zend Framework site.