Create and support new and existing software applications
- Web-based application development
- Database management and infrastructure design
- Experience in Web Development, Architecture, and Website Design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with MySQL or other database platforms
- Cross-browser / platform experience.
- Linux and Windows experience (not afraid of the command line)
- Experience w/ Adobe / Macromedia products a plus
- E-Commerce / SEO experience a plus (please highlight in cover letter)
Life at Viveli:
- Casual Dress Code
- Complimentary Lunches, beverages and snacks
- Benefits and competitive salaries
- We work in small teams, which we believe promotes spontaneity, creativity and speed.
- Anyone at Viveli might have our next great idea, so we make sure every idea is heard.
Submit completed application materials (resume, coverletter and 2 samples of work) to HR Recruiter hr[at]viveli.com
The hours are 9AM-5PM Monday-Friday. We are located in Schaumburg, Illinois (Northwest Suburbs).
Please note! To be considered for this opening:
Attach application materials as a MS Word doc (with your FULL NAME in the filenames)
Submit application materials via e-mail. Applicants who do not follow this formatting will not be considered.
Viveli is an EOE
For more information on Viveli and this opening visit this URL.